Are you looking for some quick recipes to help you after a long day’s work? A few dessert recipes to ease your evening and put your dank soul to rest after completing your tasks and chores for the day after a session of working from home for the stretch of the last 10 hours or so.
The very first recipe that you could make using online store-bought hazelnut cocoa spread is;
Chocolate Raspberry Hazelnut Spread
- 7 to 8 ounces of cream cheese
- A third of a quarter of brown sugar
- A quarter of a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 to 5 tbsps of hazelnut cocoa spread
- One cocoa of pita chips
- Firstly, whisk the ingredients all together in a food processor until it is smooth. However, reserve a few tablespoons of hazelnut cocoa spread for later.
- Secondly, in a bowl, swirl the rest of the hazelnut cocoa spread but don’t over stir it.
- After this, garnish it with a handful of fresh raspberries.
- And serve this yummy dessert snack with sugar pita chips.
Orange-Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
The next really great gorgeous cup of sweetness that you’d love to hold in your warm hands this coming cold winter’s night is – orange-hazelnut cocoa spread.
- A tube of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Half a cup of all-purpose flour
- A tablespoon of grated orange zest
- A cup of hazelnut cocoa spread
- Two cups of fresh raspberries
- Toasted or roasted hazelnuts (optional)
- Firstly, preheat the oven to a 350-degree Fahrenheit. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cookie dough along with flour and zested orange.
- After that, shape the dough into one inch balls and then press them evenly to the bottom of the greased muffin cups.
- Bake them for about 1–15 minutes or until it is slightly golden brown.
- After this, you may let them rest in the pans for about five minutes.
- Then run a knife at the sides of those muffin cups and loosen their grip on the pan.
- Let the cups cool down completely.
- When the cups made of cookie dough are completely cooled, remove them from the pan and place about a teaspoon of hazelnut cocoa spread in the center of each cookie cup.
- Top each of the cups with fresh raspberries. You could also alternatively use roasted hazelnuts rather than raspberries.
This scrumptious piping hot or cold sugary, tasty, moist dessert is just what you may need to curl into your bed at the end of the day by the fireplace and enjoy the crumbly cookie dough along with the richness of hazelnut cocoa spread. If you, on the other hand, prefer something sweeter and fruitier than chocolate, then you might as well try this same recipe using jam and spread bought online as opposed to Italian hazelnut spread.
We are absolutely sure that you could easily use this recipe as a quick preparation for the last-minute meal with your friends and some guests over. If any of you or your guests are allergic to all-purpose flour, make sure to use a gluten-free alternative flour that is also available at the online Italian store.