Your Christmas vacations are just a few weeks ahead and the preparations for the celebration must be on the peak. Buying gifts for loved ones, decorating home and organizing a party for special guests are the regular things that we do every year. No matter which happiness you are celebrating, a cake is always the primary requirement. We generally order a cake from the nearest bakery every Christmas rather than wasting time on its preparation. It’s ok to buy a cake when there is less time to celebrate. However, Christmas to New Year is a long celebration. If you have adequate time, why not baking a Christmas cake at home. The baking recipes from Italy are globally famous. When it comes to cake, there is something distinctive in the Italian cakes recipes because of their ages-old tradition. Loaded cheese is the specialty of every Italian dish. Therefore, we are mentioning a cheesecake recipe here that you and your guests will surely love to try again.
White chocolate cheesecake with juicy raspberries
- Cream cheese ()
- Frozen raspberries (10 ounces)
- White chocolate chips (2 cups)
- White sugar (1 Cup)
- Chocolate cookie crumbs (1 Cup)
- Eggs (2)
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- Hald and half cream (½ cup)
- Melted butter (¼ cup)
- Cornstarch (2 teaspoons)
Directions to prepare
Duration:- 10 hours
- Mix cookie crumbs, three teaspoons of sugar and ¼th cup of melted butter in a medium-size bowl thoroughly. Take a springform pan of 9 inches and press the mixture. You can take any shape but we prefer round.
- Take a saucepan, add a half cup of water, two tablespoons of white sugar, raspberries and corn starch. Boil them for the next 5 minutes to form a thick sauce.
- Use a mesh to drain the sauce and separate the seeds of raspberries.
- Preheat the oven at 165 degrees C. Take a metal bowl, add half-and-half cream & chocolate chips. Put your pan inside the oven to meltdown. Stir it thoroughly in order to obtain a thick texture.
- Take a large bowl and mix your cheese cream with a half cup of sugar until they become smooth.
- Break eggs beat them and add in this cheese cream mixture one by one. Blend white chocolate chips and vanilla extract with this creamy mixture. You can also stuff a traditional Italian panettone cake with this cream in the same way.
- Take the cake crust and pour half of the cheese cream mixture on it by spreading evenly.
- Spread around three tablespoons of raspberry sauce on the layer of cream. Repeat the process of pouring cream and raspberry sauce again.
- Put the cake inside your oven and bake it for next one hour. Take it out and allow to cool down on a rack.
- Refrigerate your cake for the next 8 hours in order to set the filling properly. Your cake is ready to serve with the remaining raspberry sauce. For embellishment purposes, you can also fix fresh raspberries on the border of the cake.
You can try this recipe with pandoro Italian cake crust for distinctive flavor fusion. Always make sure that the oven is pre-heated as per instruction of you are expecting perfect baking results.