Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the in-demand post-graduation courses in India. Several reputed colleges offer various MBA programs. Here are some best MBA colleges in India:
One of the finest MBA colleges in India, IIM Bangalore offers courses like PGP, EPGP in different streams, and doctoral degrees. The PGP programme of IIM Bangalore is one of the best in India.
- IIM Bangalore selects candidates based on their CAT scorecard.
- The selected candidates from CAT have to give a Written Ability Test (WAT) conducted by IIM Bangalore.
- The selected candidates have to appear for a personal interview round conducted by the faculties.
- The international students are selected based on their GMAT or GRE score.
- The average course fee for the PGP courses is around Rs 23 lakhs.
Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur, formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute, is a renowned private MBA institute. It has its campuses in Jamshedpur and Jhajjar. XLRI offers full-time PGDM, FPM, and executive PGDM courses. XLRI is known for its PGDM program in Human Resources.
- XLRI conducts the XAT entrance examination, which is an MCQ-based round to select candidates.
- The selected candidates have to undergo group discussion and personal interviews conducted by the faculties.
- For FPM programs, the candidates are selected based on their XL-RAPT, NET, JRF, GMAT, or GRE scores.
- International candidates can apply with their GMAT or GRE scores.
- The average course fee for the PGDM courses is around 22 lakhs.
SP Jain Institute of Management, Mumbai
SP Jain Institute of Management offers full-time PGDM, FPM, PGP, FMB (Family-Managed Business), PGEMP (Executive Management programs), Social sector, Global, Executive education, and Entrepreneurship programs.
- The institute accepts candidates based on their CAT, NMAT, GMAT, XAT scorecard. The cut-off list for SP Jain is announced every year after the results for CAT, NMAT, GMAT, and XAT are announced. According to the cut-off, the students are selected.
- The selected students have to undergo a group discussion round followed by an interview round by the faculties.
- International candidates can apply with their GMAT or GRE scores. The details for the course and the admission are available on their official website.
- The course fee for PGDM is Rs 17.5 lakhs.
Connected with the Association of Advanced Collegiate School of Business, ISB has campuses in Hyderabad and Mohali. It offers PGP, PGP for working professionals, PGPMAX, MFAB, FPM, and EFPM courses.
- The PGP admissions are made through GMAT/GRE scorecard only.
- The admissions for PGP for professional, PGPMAX, and EFPM are made through candidates ‘academic and professional experience.
- For FPM, admission is made through GMAT/GRE/CAT/JRF scorecard.
- For PGP in Family business, the candidate has to clear the Business Aptitude test conducted by ISB to get selected.
- The selected students have to undergo a group discussion round followed by a personal interview round conducted by the faculties.
- The course fee for the PGP course is Rs 31 lakhs, and the PGP for professionals is Rs 39 lakhs.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
One of the most reputed institutions in India, NMIMS provides undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated, Ph.D. courses in various streams. The college is well-recognised for its MBA programme in the fields of HR, Marketing, Finance, IT, operations, and Entrepreneurship, Pharma, and Data analytics. The courses are available for part-time as well.
- The college conducts its entrance examination called NMAT. This is an MCQ-based online written exam.
- The selected candidates are invited for a case discussion, followed by a personal interview by the faculties.
- The students appearing for MBA in LAW have to score above 600 in GMAT, followed by clearing the written round conducted by NMIMS.
- The students for MBA+MS dual degree are done through GMAT/GRE scorecard.
- The students for the Ph.D. degree are selected through the GATE scorecard, followed by the personal interview conducted by the faculties.
- The course fee for MBA general and HR is 10.42 lakhs. For a part-time MBA, it is Rs 6.02 lakhs; for a dual degree, it is Rs 12 lakhs; for MBA in Law, it is Rs 7 lakhs, and for a Ph.D., it is Rs 1 lakh.
The candidates can also check out the details regarding the admission process, cut-off date, and detailed fee structure for Top MBA Colleges in India at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/ranking/top-mba-colleges-in-india/2-2-0-0-0