No matter how organized you are, if you love cooking and you spend a lot of time in your kitchen, you have to deal with grease. It is not easy to remove stubborn grease. If you don’t remove it on time, you have to call a Baltimore home cleaning company. In this article, you will learn how to get rid of grease.
You can use the team of dish soap and warm water to remove grease. You also need a bucket and microfiber scrubbing cloth. This method is safe for many types of services. You don’t have to worry about damages like discoloration.
If it is tougher grease, count on a Baltimore home cleaning company. These companies use eco-friendly degreasers. They are equipped with the tools required for the job.
Take the following 7 steps to leave no sign of grease on your stovetop:
- First of all, wipe down your stovetop every time you use it. You don’t have to clean grease if you don’t allow grease build up. Make it a habit.
- If you forget to clean your stovetop for a few days, dish soap is an effective solution. Just like you clean dishes with soap to remove greasy food residue, you can use it to remove grease from the microwave or stovetop.
- You can break down grease using citrus oils. The team of water, dish soap and orange essential oils not only easily removes grease but also makes your stovetop smell great.
- If it is a recent grease spill, sprinkling flour can also help. Flour absorbs grease. Now you can easily wipe up the flour to remove grease.
- You can remove grease from pans and pots using baking soda and water. Being alkali, baking soda breaks down grease effectively. Pour water on the surface you want to clean. Sprinkle baking soda. You can also use soda water. Now it will be easy to clean up grease.
- When it comes to removing grease from fabrics, you can use rubbing alcohol and salt. You cannot clean some fabrics in your washing machine such as couches and rugs. Mix one part salt and four parts rubbing alcohol together. Scrub this mixture into the stain using a clean cloth. Scrub hard to remove stains. Leave it to dry. Vacuum up any salt using a vacuum.
- Keep it simple and clean. The easiest way to prevent and clean grease buildup is cleaning your house on a regular basis.
If nothing works, you can hire a Baltimore home cleaning company. Make sure that the company uses eco-friendly products for house cleaning in Baltimore.